A snowy, snowy brewday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DANG! I'll be driving to Roanoke, VA that that time. Otherwise, I'd tune in.

Also, good to see a skirted brewer. Haven't done my first AG batch yet. Still accumulating parts. But I'll be wearing my pleats! Wish I had a UK, though.

I won't be wearing a kilt today, unfortunately. They're still packed away in moving boxes...somewhere.

-Joe

s'opkay. I wasn't really that "into" seeing ya in it. . . if you know what I mean. :p

I mean it's good to have knowledge of other like-minded people who don't believe kilts are feminine.

There. I have defended my manhood. :fro:

Actually, to hijack a moment. Did you know that the Scottish "Kilt" is actually derrived from a Viking skirted war-garment or "Kjalt"? It's true. The Norsemen settled (read "conquered") Northern Scotland and imparted much of their culture to what we now consider to be "Natively Scottish".

MacGuyver - Son of Ivar
MacDonald - Son of Donnal

Both Norwegian surnames.

OG was 1.042 for a 69% overall efficiency. Not too bad. I think I could have boiled down a little further - I ended up with a bit more than the 5.5 gallons I wanted.

-Joe

Back