BMC drinkers beware!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasdadhockey

Reaction score
Went to a new higher end restaurant in my area. They have a pretty good selection of microbrews, German, Belgian, and Canadian beers(about 150 different bottles). They also have the standard BMC drinkers bottles. However, when they serve BMC bottles to the customers, they affix a Mr. Yuk sticker to them. Just thought it was funny that they did that.

mryuk.jpg

I want to go there.
I devoloped the food and drink menu at the last restaurant I worked.
We had a representation of each style of beer and NO BMC.
A guy came in and asked for a Coors lite. I gave him a Peroni. "This is pretty good!" You're welcome.

That is pretty funny. I don't drink BMC, not because of anything I have against them, I just don't like the beer. I have a lot of respect for what they do and they provide a lot of people with jobs and a lot of people with less-discerning palates with beer. Let's face it, there's a good portion of the population that's never going to pay more than $0.50 for a beer. They'll buy their 30-packs of Bud and be happy. BMC has it's place...just not in my glass.

Im sorry but that has to be the coolest thing that I have ever heard!!!! If I ever manage to own my own brewpub this will be a standard that I have... wow, thanks for letting the world know about your local restaurant that has such great taste!!!!! I mean I still enjoy my BMC on occasion (talk gate parties, other parties, really hot days where i want to drink 50 beers) but that is just funny as hell!

Back