Lagering = Logistical Nightmare

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petep1980

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, I ordered the AG Boston Lager clone from AHS. I have a kegger, but good god it's such a puzzle juggling my batches to ensure I have enough room in the kegger for a primary fermenter. I can't keg my EdWort Porter until I have the lager conditioning in an actual corney.

Nothing to really comment here, I am just venting because I have the funny feeling SWMBO doesn't really listen to me once I bring up beer.

You can still keg the Porter. Take the tank and keg and set it somewhere carbing at room temp (Use online Carb charts for pressure, apprx 3-psi at 70*) while the lager does it's thing, then when it's ready drop pressure and throw in kegerator for serving.

True, but once I keg it I want to drink it, but it won't be cold enough outside the kegger.

Looking at your signature; infections = mistakes.

Mine just has a blank stare until I stop talking. That or she just keeps watching tv or reading her book...whatever she was doing before I started talking.

Back