Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EcuPirate07

Beer is a food group
Reaction score
I searched and didnt see anything on this and if there was at one point its old. So show us your SWMBO who stands behind your obsession or at least tolerates it. Here is Ashley we are getting married next year.

n29715425_36046607_2221086.jpg

This one was taken on Easter

2782_634468552993_22211418_37923936.jpg

I do believe that this was done at least once before, but what the hell. SWMBO's worth showing off as much as possible.

Me and Tammie at Aimee's b-day.jpg

Me and the girls, just about 3 weeks ago!

SDC10839.jpg

Yes, she's hot even after 4 and a half hours of pushing!

EDIT: Sorry... That's a big pic.

I was gonna guess, "Careful don't break her in half" :D

First one is one of my fav's of her
Second is us in Idaho for my bro's college graduation with my new Hat!

JulieLikeWhoa.jpg

Brad Franklin.jpg

Me and the girls, just about 3 weeks ago!

SDC10839.jpg

Yes, she's hot even after 4 and a half hours of pushing!

EDIT: Sorry... That's a big pic.

I concur, however, judging by that ever so slight twitch in her right eye methinks a camera got shoved up a very dark place that day.

ahh, the winter hair cuts on those Wisconsin woman is ridiculous! Get her summer shave yet?

Pol - haha see honey Homebrewers aren't all that bad. They appreciate the small things!

She will think that you are referring to her size 1 arse!

I concur, however, judging by that ever so slight twitch in her right eye methinks a camera got shoved up a very dark place that day.

HAHA!!! Nope... Just two different forceps, lol. Hospital actually has a no-flash-photography policy during the actual deliveries. Which was fine with me... I stayed topside anyway so as to retain my very fond memories of BEFORE the 9 lb. football came out!

:D

That is exactly how I used to bottle....

Random is good... :D

Back