Heineken Mini Keg refillable?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aight cool...can i get those at a LHBS or do i order online?
I've seen them on-line and some beers come in them.

I got all of my minikegs from Germany when I brought them back with me.

If you find them you would not have to invest in a tap since it's built-in. If there is not a built-in tap (red plastic tap at the bottom of the keg) then you would need to buy one.

I reently purchased a mini keg kit from here. They also sell just the mini kegs.
Havent tried it out yet but I have an Irish Stout carbonating in them now.

http://www.homebrewadventures.com/shopping/index.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=homebrew&Product_Code=SYS.PKS

:off: Anybody know how I can change the name of a link to look like this instead of it showing the url?

type it like this... only without the spaces...

put words here[/ url]

Without the spaces you get...

[url=www.google.com]put words here

Are there certain beers that come in gravity tap kegs? I'd like to try it out with some homebrew. Pennsylvania makes it so difficult to buy anything other than a case of bottles.
I know...been there...I go to York several times a year...:D

Yes some commercial brew come in gravity taps...so yo udon't need a tapper to drink the brew.

Are there certain beers that come in gravity tap kegs? I'd like to try it out with some homebrew. Pennsylvania makes it so difficult to buy anything other than a case of bottles.

Paulaner makes mini kegs. World Cost Plus Market was selling them for like 17 bucks (5 liters). The beer is great, and to boot, you get the gravity tap. It's nice.

I'm not a big fan of the mini gravity keg though, unless I'll be serving a lot of beer in a short time. Otherwise, I've found you have to keep the beer very cold to keep it happily carbonated for anything longer than a day or two. Every time you pour a pint, you're taking a pint of volume out of the can that the beer has to pressurize again.

Latest posts

Back