Home Brew Club in the Mid Coast or LA region?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could plan sometime to meet up somewhere and discuss plans on how we want to get things going, over a few good beers of course.

That would definitely work for me. I'm out of town for work right now but should be back sometime around the end of the week. We will have to get together to get this off the ground for sure.

I'm currently in grad school and nearing the end of the semester so it may be a couple weeks before I am available but I definitely want to get this started

As of right now I am home next week then 8 days in Texas the a couple short trips over the next month or so. That works fine, I am in no major rush. I am hoping for a brew day on the second or third weekend in may.

I live 15 minutes from L/A and Freeport so who wants to get together and explore starting a club in the area? It's Summer, the time has come. I'm willing to host. Let's try this- who is around on Friday evening, July 8th? Feel free to send me a message privately because a message chain will be how this comes together.

Back