Are you the Black Sheep of your neighborhood?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All because of the snotty rican next door,Everyone looks for an excuse to hate on me. Defame me & tell outright lies in public within ear shot of me. Why do foolish adults think saying something within earshot is the same as saying it to your face?? And now that I walk with a cane & can hardly move they talk about how agressive people like me always get what they deserve. Especially when they started getting cornered for all the BS they been sayin I did that upon seing me,know I couldn't have. God,I never wanted to stasy in sheffield,but got bullied & threatened into that to.
I think I'm about ready to give this glorified dog house back to the bank & go out somplace else where I can live without prices killin me with all the damn yuppies around me payin whatever they have to to get what they want. I can't afford it anymore.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just bought my house a year ago. It is a duplex with a garden apartment rental and use my basement to store all my supplies and cellar. I usually brew in the backyard and is very quiet. My tenant is a chef and loves the smell when I brew. On the left of my home is a an older woman who keeps to herself. She is not very nice but respectable. Her tenants are a family of four. The dad is older, named Lefty and his wife is named Cookie. They are always home, outside, washing his car, and playing oldies music. They are always home so I think, no I know, they are selling some form of drugs. Most likely weed. This winter so far, I have seen him wear four different fur coats. I think his sable coat is my favorite. Well Lefty and Cookie prefer to have all of their fights outside in front of their house. The last one went something like this: Cookie: "Give me back my money. Go get my money. Don't be giving my money to that woman. That hoe." Lefty: "You crazy. Screaming all our business in the street. It's my money" Cookie: "No! No! That's my money! What?! She caught your eye? That tattoo on her back caught your eye? What? You want another family? Go down there to that chicken head and get my money back!" This goes on for maybe 1-2 hours. Apparently he give some woman 10 bucks for something and she got jealous. Geeze. On the right is a older man named Speedy. Speedy and Lefty have yelling conversations from their yards about sports. So far I love the neighborhood. People are entertaining, nice and tend to keep their properties in good shape.

when I lived in that crappy apartment, my roommate & I used to have "building parties". we'd invite everyone in the building. we only asked as a courtesy that if they didn't attend & we were too loud not to call the cops, but to let us know. that didn't work in Vegas. we were bad neighbors in Vegas.

I just bought my house a year ago. It is a duplex with a garden apartment rental and use my basement to store all my supplies and cellar. I usually brew in the backyard and is very quiet. My tenant is a chef and loves the smell when I brew. On the left of my home is a an older woman who keeps to herself. She is not very nice but respectable. Her tenants are a family of four. The dad is older, named Lefty and his wife is named Cookie. They are always home, outside, washing his car, and playing oldies music. They are always home so I think, no I know, they are selling some form of drugs. Most likely weed. This winter so far, I have seen him wear four different fur coats. I think his sable coat is my favorite. Well Lefty and Cookie prefer to have all of their fights outside in front of their house. The last one went something like this: Cookie: "Give me back my money. Go get my money. Don't be giving my money to that woman. That hoe." Lefty: "You crazy. Screaming all our business in the street. It's my money" Cookie: "No! No! That's my money! What?! She caught your eye? That tattoo on her back caught your eye? What? You want another family? Go down there to that chicken head and get my money back!" This goes on for maybe 1-2 hours. Apparently he give some woman 10 bucks for something and she got jealous. Geeze. On the right is a older man named Speedy. Speedy and Lefty have yelling conversations from their yards about sports. So far I love the neighborhood. People are entertaining, nice and tend to keep their properties in good shape.
Wow, all the sudden my neighborhood seems a lot nicer. :)

twalte said:
I have four, but the sable is my favorite.

(if that ho would give me my money...i'd have 5)
Sorry I I have offended you. Your fur coats and wife are wonderful.

Norie_ said:
Sorry I I have offended you. Your fur coats and wife are wonderful.

You have quite the show around your house...had me laughing. I have had a few bad neighbors, but nothing close to your situation.

Thankful for not having any issues in the Neighborhood, most will stop by for a brew when we sit out on the patio or brew. ;) For those wishing more neighbors brewed, join a brew club. I brew 1 to 2 times a month and sit in on other club members brews 2 to 3 times a month. It's a great way to expand your brew knowledge and to work through brew issues one may be having. Just recently worked through a efficiency issue where one member was Batch sparging too quickly which dropped to Brewhouse efficiency into the 60 to 70% range (I get low to mid 80's). Other also brew styles I'm less apt to brew (Stout's, just haven't been my brew of choice).

Latest posts

Back