a beersmith wtf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thor the Mighty

Reaction score
ok so i just spend 21 bucks on an email that gives me a key for beersmith?

do i just have to wait a little longer for them to send me a CD in the mail or what? i really hope i didnt just spend a bunch of money on a damn number, with no program.

Yeah, like it says. Download and register . . . ;)

beersmith.jpg

ok so i just spend 21 bucks on an email that gives me a key for beersmith?

do i just have to wait a little longer for them to send me a CD in the mail or what? i really hope i didnt just spend a bunch of money on a damn number, with no program.

Yes, you just spent $21 on a key. But, it is not just any key, but rather, THE key! The key to knowledge and brewing consistency.
Use the key wisely, young grasshoppa!

You'll also get great customer support. I lost my original in a computer failure, and they found my purchase record and gave me a new key.

Were you expecting a new car for $21??

You'll also get great customer support. I lost my original in a computer failure, and they found my purchase record and gave me a new key.

Were you expecting a new car for $21??

Also, save your key! It's good for three computers, so if you get a different one, and you still have your key, you just download it again and put in your key.

Back