• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Single Tier All Grain Brewing Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timm747

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have to sell my All Grain setup. It consists of the following:

2" Steel welded single tier setup for 3 kegs on wheels.
3 - 15 gallon kegs
* Mashtun with false bottom from Northern Brewer and weldless spigot
* Keggle with temp and site gauge from Bobby and weldless spigot
* Keg for sparging w/temp gauge from Bobby, not installed
March Pump
3 - Bayou Classic burners welded onto the frame of the single tier setup

These prices dont include tax or shipping...

False Bottom - $75
March Pump - $150
Weldless spigots - $40
Kegs - $165
Site gauge + temp gauge - $45
Temp gauge to be installed - $22
Bayou Burners - $166 (edited because I forgot to list these)
Steel for single tier frame - $75

Total $738 (rough estimate and doesn't include hi temp tubing)

Asking $500 (edited to include Bayou Burners) or best offer. I don't want to part it out if possible. Only dent in kegs is bottom stand part of the keggle and it doesn't effect anything.

Thanks for looking, I'm about 20 minutes above Baltimore.

brewery.jpg

res291que - I think this is it for now.

Actually looking at what I wrote, I forgot to add the pricing for the burners. They were $55 each...

(I apologize, I forgot to add the Bayou Burners into the original price)

Tim

Sorry guys, I forgot to add the Bayou Burners in the price listing even though I mentioned them. They were $55 each from Amazon but the price is still highly discounted.

Tim

Also, accepting best offers....

Also, my email is timm747@ gmail.com

If you can, email me there cause I can't check this site during the day at work.

Also accepting best offer.

Thanks!

Tim

FYI - the dimensions of the stand are 5 feet wide by 24" tall by 16" deep. The stand was designed so that the bayou burners could be dropped into the 3 holes on top of the stand and welded in place. The kegs sit on the top ring of the burners and the burner ring has 3 stainless bolts in the sides to stabilize the kegs. I posted a pict of that somewhere else when I did it but I can't find that thread now.

Thanks.

Thanks guys. Looks like I have about 4 people interested. I'd prefer to sell the entire setup as is and the first one that sets up a time to get it can have it. It's in perfect working order.

Thanks for reading.

Tim

I am definately interested. Have to check with the mrs. When she gets up. Will email you if I can get the greenlight. I'm outside of Philly in PA so maybe I could meet you and pickup instead of having to have it shipped. Will let you know soon if I can swing the funds.

Wasn't able to swing the funds right now. If you don't wind up selling it in the meantime when I can come up with the money I will contact you. Not sure when that will be though. Probably not for another month or so.

I'm in S. Jersey and I'm interested in coming to see your system. How do I contact you? I'm new to this forum.

My email address is timm747 @ gmail.com email me and I will send you my phone number. Thanks.

...still for sale. Lots of emails, but no one has come to look at it yet.

Also, I realized I'll have no need for my stainless steel wort chiller, so I'll throw that in as an additional piece of equipment free of charge. It cost $60+shipping from Midwest.

Thanks!

Tim

I am very interested in the lot, but I wouldn't be able to pick it up until this weekend. Could I maybe come buy tomorrow evening to check it out and pay a deposit, then pick it up on the weekend?

Tim, Nice doing business with you! Thanks for the setup. I hope to have it in-use by April.

Latest posts

Back