Kegconnection.com - December Specials!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh bummer. Apparently I fat-fingered something when entering my CC info and AuthorizeNet threw an error. Clicked back a couple pages, entered info again and AuthorizeNet threw a duplicate order error. Hopefully my order is in the system and can be sorted out tomorrow…

Joshua,
I live in Oahu Hawaii and I am getting ready to order one of your keg kit specials. Does the free shipping stand for me?

Slmauran said:
Joshua,
I live in Oahu Hawaii and I am getting ready to order one of your keg kit specials. Does the free shipping stand for me?

Free shipping is for the lower 48, but call in your order to our sales manager (Ben- 512-749-8101) and tell him that I told you we'll honor our half off shipping promo for you. Hope that helps,

cheers,

joshua

Free shipping is for the lower 48, but call in your order to our sales manager (Ben- 512-749-8101) and tell him that I told you we'll honor our half off shipping promo for you. Hope that helps,

cheers,

joshua

Joshua, just want to give you a heads up. I realize you guys are really busy but it's becoming so hard to get anything ordered with you guys if you have to call. I've made a couple of purchases from Canada and have been really happy with the products but it's looking like I'll be going somewhere else now.
I asked you on here about half price shipping to Canada and you said you could do it and I should just mention it when I talk to Ben. I emailed Ben and got a quote from him right away which I was happy about. He asked me to call him to place the order. I called on Wednesday within minutes of his email and when he didn't answer I left a message for him to call me back. Didn't hear back so I called again on Friday. Still didn't hear back so I ended up putting the order in with a canadian company on the weekend. It was pretty much the same price but so much easier to get a hold of someone. I really like your products and you guys are obviously competitively priced. I'd almost be willing to pay a little more if the service was there though.

Don't want to gripe about it as it's not really a big deal for me as I can go somewhere else, but thought you might want to know from a feedback standpoint.

Shaun

Joshua, just want to give you a heads up. I realize you guys are really busy but it's becoming so hard to get anything ordered with you guys if you have to call. I've made a couple of purchases from Canada and have been really happy with the products but it's looking like I'll be going somewhere else now.
I asked you on here about half price shipping to Canada and you said you could do it and I should just mention it when I talk to Ben. I emailed Ben and got a quote from him right away which I was happy about. He asked me to call him to place the order. I called on Wednesday within minutes of his email and when he didn't answer I left a message for him to call me back. Didn't hear back so I called again on Friday. Still didn't hear back so I ended up putting the order in with a canadian company on the weekend. It was pretty much the same price but so much easier to get a hold of someone. I really like your products and you guys are obviously competitively priced. I'd almost be willing to pay a little more if the service was there though.

Don't want to gripe about it as it's not really a big deal for me as I can go somewhere else, but thought you might want to know from a feedback standpoint.

Shaun

Shaun

I appreciate your feedback and will forward this on to Ben and Todd so we can use this experience towards improving our customer service. I really apologize we dropped the ball with you, if you are willing to give us a second chance in the future you can PM me and I guarantee you'll get taken care of.

cheers,

joshua

Whatever happened to your paintball tank adapter? I'm referring to the thing you screw onto a paintball tank to allow it to connect to standard taprite co2 reg.

What happened to the 10 lb co2 tanks?

Just out of stock at the moment. CO2 cylinders are a real popular item when we're running any sort of promotion, especially shipping promotions since they are so heavy and would typically cost a little more to ship. I'll PM you when they become in stock again, but it might not (probably) be back in stock until early 2012.

cheers,

joshua

Received my 1 handle keg that you all had on special last week. Great condition and getting an extra set of O-Rings for free is nice! This is the 2nd time I've ordered from you all and have been extremely happy both times. Keep up the good work guys!

I thought this was the notice for the $20 kegs again, but it doesn't look like it. Bummer

'doh, sorry about that! i was just responding to the statement, "i need more kegs". we don't have any of the $20 racetracks in stock but they show up in our inventory every now and then. HBT is always first to know!

cheers,

joshua

Got my stuff today. Nice looking keg, everything packaged well and got here quick. KC is definitely my keg equipment vendor. Very smooth, especially after my goof ups on my ordering. Look forward to ordering the rest of my tubing and disconnects. Thanks again Josh and the gang.

mikeysab said:
Got my stuff today. Nice looking keg, everything packaged well and got here quick. KC is definitely my keg equipment vendor. Very smooth, especially after my goof ups on my ordering. Look forward to ordering the rest of my tubing and disconnects. Thanks again Josh and the gang.

Thanks for the kind words, we strive to offer the very best in pricing and customer service!

cheers,

joshua

You guys have a dumb new customer. I was wondering why my keg had two handles. Thought maybe you guys ran out and upgraded me. Then I looked at me receipt. In my rush to get in on the sale, I ordered a regular 35 dollar keg instead of one of the single handled 20 dollar ones. My mistake, still a great transaction, i'm just an idiot.

mikeysab said:
You guys have a dumb new customer. I was wondering why my keg had two handles. Thought maybe you guys ran out and upgraded me. Then I looked at me receipt. In my rush to get in on the sale, I ordered a regular 35 dollar keg instead of one of the single handled 20 dollar ones. My mistake, still a great transaction, i'm just an idiot.

if you'd like, you can call tomorrow and work out a keg swap. The only bad thing is, with Christmas, it might be early January before you got the exchanged keg delivered.

cheers,

joshua

Thats a great offer, thanks. I'll keep this one though. My mistake, just figure i'd give ya a little chuckle. Hope you guys enjoy the holidays.

Just ordered a 2 keg pin lock faucet kit. Can't wait to start kegging!

Sent you a PM and email about adding the dual body chudnow upgrade to my order. I plan to serve different styles in each keg and would hate to have an under or over carbed beer. Thanks.

BeachBeerBoobs said:
Sent you a PM and email about adding the dual body chudnow upgrade to my order. I plan to serve different styles in each keg and would hate to have an under or over carbed beer. Thanks.

Got it and replied. Give our office a call and they'll get you all set up! 512-805-3300.

cheers,

joshua

Just ordered my 2 faucet pin lock kit yesterday. I emailed a quick question about something before ordering, and you guys responded in less than 5 minutes. Truly awesome. Can't wait to get kegging!

WildCardBrewing said:
Just ordered my 2 faucet pin lock kit yesterday. I emailed a quick question about something before ordering, and you guys responded in less than 5 minutes. Truly awesome. Can't wait to get kegging!

We pride ourselves on our customer service! Thanks for the feedback, have a great Christmas!

cheers,

joshua

Ordered the keg kit with one pin lock keg. Everything was perfect and the keg was super clean. Had a question and called this eveningand spoke with Todd the owner. Super helpful and i am on my way to kegging. Great service!

Back