What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello said:
St. Bernardus Christmas. Debating on buying a bomber.

I paid $19 for a 4-pack. I guess that's what happens when you grab it off of the hand truck, prior to getting a price tag. Pretty damn good, though.

image-2107187989.jpg

First Avery brew, it just came to FL a couple of weeks ago. It definitely has that west coast super bitter thing going on. Not bad.

Drank a Yards Saison earlier while brining the turkey.

Now on a glass of Sauvignon Blanc with house guests. Nice wine, but it's not doing it for me right now--I'll probably move back to beer next...

Yes :( luckily the glass made it and the carpet broke its fall.
Onto my HB chocolate stout

My WC moohoo isn't good enough for ya? You want Skeezer's instead? ;) I actually haven't gotten any yet. Was supposed to go back to bottle shop friday am last week to pick some up, but my hangover had other plans. Cinnamon roll WNB should be out in the next weeks. You get BCBS in VT?

allenH said:
I paid $19 for a 4-pack. I guess that's what happens when you grab it off of the hand truck, prior to getting a price tag. Pretty damn good, though. First Avery brew, it just came to FL a couple of weeks ago. It definitely has that west coast super bitter thing going on. Not bad.
I passed. $16 for a 4 pack. I bought brown sugga, Great Lakes Christmas, one bottle (limited) blackout stout (only 12 oz) and a bottle of wine.

I forgot f'ing orange peel and now need to drive out to Raleigh again. God damn rough day.

I passed. $16 for a 4 pack. I bought brown sugga, Great Lakes Christmas, one bottle (limited) blackout stout (only 12 oz) and a bottle of wine. I forgot f'ing orange peel and now need to drive out to Raleigh again. God damn rough day.
Dried orange peel? For a beer? Use fresh, ya know from and orange. Much better.

image-3064789473.jpg

Digging into the mrs cellar tonight. Mark, you the going to love this beer.

Anybody else ever experience their mill tighten the crush on them? It hasnt seemed to move from the spot that is perfect but it looks like i just made flour :(

That's the best beer drinking glass I've ever seen! Do they come in a set?

Unfortunately, no, they do not, sir. This one has my name on it. This stuff is like crack.

If I go through this growler and the growler of Gandhi Bot tonight, I will be so smacked I won't wake up for Thanksgiving. I'm such a homer.

finsfan said:
Anybody else ever experience their mill tighten the crush on them? It hasnt seemed to move from the spot that is perfect but it looks like i just made flour :(

Mine loosens up. Didn't check last brew and efficiency was way poor.

Side of Elmer T Lee to bourbon up my stout a little. :drunk:

TNGabe said:
My WC moohoo isn't good enough for ya? You want Skeezer's instead? ;) I actually haven't gotten any yet. Was supposed to go back to bottle shop friday am last week to pick some up, but my hangover had other plans. Cinnamon roll WNB should be out in the next weeks. You get BCBS in VT?
I've only seen the 12oz bottles. No bombers or variants!

MrNickVT said:
I've only seen the 12oz bottles. No bombers or variants!
They say all markets are getting everything but coconut. I'm just trying to figure out how to get my beer from you. :D

Mine loosens up. Didn't check last brew and efficiency was way poor.

Side of Elmer T Lee to bourbon up my stout a little. :drunk:

I didnt think it would make much sense for it to tighten on its on but im at a lose here. I will just have to see what happens friday, probably gonna get my first stuck sparge

TNGabe said:
They say all markets are getting everything but coconut. I'm just trying to figure out how to get my beer from you. :D
Haha now I'm debating on whether to bring something out of cellar or not.

finsfan said:
I didnt think it would make much sense for it to tighten on its on but im at a lose here. I will just have to see what happens friday, probably gonna get my first stuck sparge

If you are worried about it, line your MT with voile curtain material. That's what I do for any mash with higher amounts of wheat or rye. $3 a yard at Walmart, or free at grandma's house.

image-2085855541.jpg

Having this out if the can this time.

Back