The beer gods smiled upon me today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jppostKW

Reaction score
i was at the lhbs store today when a guy came in selling off some of his equipment i picked up a ten gallon corny 2 5 gallon cornys a corona mill and 6 1/2 gallon carboy for 80 bucks freakin score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ban::ban::ban: now i have to make a milling station convert the 10 gallon to a fermenter clean the 5 gallons and carboy and brew before SWMBO gets home at nine!

Dude.

You are going to convert a hyper expensive 10 gallon cornie into a FERMENTER!?!?!

:confused:

:confused:hmm maybe i need to research these more i wasnt going to do any hard modifications i have a corny lid that i modified for secondarys i didnt know they where that rare whats the retial on a used one?

holy crip he's a crapple....... just opened up one of the kegs and it has a carbonation stone in it!!!!!!

The solution seems obvious to me here: build a bigger keezer so you can accommodate the 10 gallon keg. Simple.

but its so shiny!!!

3294920250_55f189ca3e.jpg

Back