• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Half price BYO magazine subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can offer the same thing - Split my renewal with me for your own full year subscription.
PM me if interested
jason

--taken---

Cheers to all

I got the offer yesterday in the mail. Who wants to go in on it with me?

I just got my renewal in the mail yesterday, so the first person who PMs me with a request will get the discount! I was very pleased when this was offered to me last year, so I'm passing it on.

I can take Paypal or personal check, but paypal would be faster. Send me your address along with your PM and I'll fill out the form. I'll send it in as soon as Paypal lists payment.

The race is ON!!

I just got my renewal in the mail yesterday, so the first person who PMs me with a request will get the discount! I was very pleased when this was offered to me last year, so I'm passing it on.

I can take Paypal or personal check, but paypal would be faster. Send me your address along with your PM and I'll fill out the form. I'll send it in as soon as Paypal lists payment.

The race is ON!!

PM sent

Add me to the list of people who would like to split a subscription with someone!

Back