Fantasy football anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might want a LITTLE bit more than that, I dunno. No move until after this weekend, anyway, none of those guys would be starters this weekend regardless. Kevin Jones so far this year has been absolute crap, but at least I know he'll be starting. So much for that "Mad-Mike's New Marshall" theory (that I never bought into, mind you).

I'd do it for Cadillac, though.

Dude said:
I think Rudi is gonna have a rough go today.

What makes you say that? The Steeler's D is good, but Polamalu is injured (playing, but injured nonetheless) and he's a big part of that D, so I'm hoping the Bengals stomp a mudhole in their asses today. (Payback for last year's playoffs.)

I'm having trouble deciding which games to watch today. SWMBO ordered the NFL Sunday Ticket package from DirecTV, so I can watch/record any two 1pm games and any two 4pm games. :ban:

I'm definately watching the Bengals/Steelers game.

I;ve got a couple channels that actually split the screen into small windows and show multiple games at a single time. I'm going to go nucking futs today.

-walker

I have a terrible feeling that he Skull Splitters are going to lose again today.

If my season sucks, do I get to pick early in next year's draft? :D

Who has the Drunken Sailors???

Not that I mind, but he's got 3 guys starting that have a bye week.

Might want to get on that

SWMBO and I bought a big-screen last year, but I didn't get around to buying a HD tuner for it until a couple weeks ago. Man what a difference for football games.......if only the Pack were up by more........:ban:

Current stats:

D'Bricks 12
Coach Dude 50

Keg Krushers 15
more_Bruschi 30

Really Rottens 48
Drunken Sailors 32

Town Drunks 39
win14thegipper 55

Scrotum Puppies II 23
Skull Splitters 87

NY Athletic Jews 19
Desert Swarm 19

Angry Pirates 23
NY Goombahs 20

I had to stay away from the forum because I was *way* behind rela-time in watching the Bengals game.

T.J. Fukcing Houshyermama!

The Splitter's are tearing it up today.

-walker

PS: The Steelers suck.

PPS: My son wanted to celebrate the Bengals victory, so......
:ban::ban::ban:

Holy craps, Walker. Eight-seven frickin' points? Glad I'm not matched up with you this weekend. Guess I ended up with the wrong Bengal wideout.

the_bird said:
Holy craps, Walker. Eight-seven frickin' points? Glad I'm not matched up with you this weekend. Guess I ended up with the wrong Bengal wideout.

Yeah, Johnson was open a lot, but never got the ball.

The funny thing was Henry. I looked this morning and saw that the Keg Krushers (BOSTONBREWIN') had dropped him a couple of days ago, and I was *this close* to picking him up as a free agent and playing him today. But, then I got nervous about having all my eggs in one basket (too many Bengals on my roster) and I let him slide.

After seeing Henry score his second TD, I changed my mind about the eggs and logged in to try and snag him. The Krushers had already re-signed him. :)

As for my 87 frickin' points.... I have some time left for Shockey and one more RB left to play tonight. My opponent has a defense and QB playing tomorrow, so it's not over yet!

I'm just jumping for joy that I didn't panic and start Chad Pennington (180 some yards, 1 TD) over Matt Hasselback (FIVE touchdowns!).

That, and Willie Mo Parker running for a couple TDs... Walker, what's the current score in my matchup?

Current scores:

D'Bricks 28
Coach Dude 61

Keg Krushers 23
more_Bruschi 70

Really Rottens 59
Drunken Sailors 41

Town Drunks 44
win14thegipper 56

Scrotum Puppies II 44
Skull Splitters 88

NY Athletic Jews 51
Desert Swarm 34

Angry Pirates 37
NY Goombahs 28

Just like to point out, if Dillon has a decent night, I will clear 60 points tonight. Hooray! And I've made ONE move so far.

(I'm not really conceited, I'm just smack-talking).

Also- how do you get updated match-up stats like that, Duderino?

P funky said:
Just like to point out, if Dillon has a decent night, I will clear 60 points tonight. Hooray! And I've made ONE move so far.

(I'm not really conceited, I'm just smack-talking).

Also- how do you get updated match-up stats like that, Duderino?

Gotta pay the 10 bucks for stat-tracker....

It's nice to see Town Drunks maintaining his roster considering he's the reason why we didn't have a live draft. :confused:

ablrbrau said:
SWMBO and I bought a big-screen last year, but I didn't get around to buying a HD tuner for it until a couple weeks ago. Man what a difference for football games.......if only the Pack were up by more........:ban:

HD is the greatest, isn't it? I got an HDTV last year instead of going to the World Series and haven't, even once, thought I got the bad end of the deal.

ANY sport is instantly 100% better. And I've watched more nature shows in the past year then in the rest of my years combined :D

rdwj said:
HD is the greatest, isn't it? I got an HDTV last year instead of going to the World Series and haven't, even once, thought I got the bad end of the deal.

ANY sport is instantly 100% better. And I've watched more nature shows in the past year then in the rest of my years combined :D

I don't like you.

Back