trying to blow the keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceedubya

Reaction score
My stout keg has been feelin pretty liight latley so I thought Id try and finish it by myself tonight. On number 4 now, and its still flowin strong.

Wish me luck :mug:

Keep going untill you get to 88 mph, then the keg will go back in time and refill itself.

And if it doesn't, well you gave it your best and at least it will be empty, awaiting more brew.

Good luck!

Cdub, I heartily wish you success in your quest! I was in this same predicament a few short weeks prior.

Know this, your keg is a wily and resilient bastard! He will not waiver from his purpose. Nor will he resign his duty before his life blood runneth out.

The answer lies not in your stars but in yourself.

Endeavour to persevere, my friend!

Cdub, I heartily wish you success in your quest! I was in this same predicament a few short weeks prior.

Know this, your keg is a wily and resilient bastard! He will not waiver from his purpose. Nor will he resign his duty before his life blood runneth out.

The answer lies not in your stars but in yourself.

Endeavour to persevere, my friend!

Cheif Dan George, epic........

Man I never try to drain my kegs cuz they drain so fast!! Do you guys bottle off of every keg for later sampling or do you just drain them and leave them to memory?

I have at least one beer left from my last 3 or 4 kegs. Usually when I get close to the bottom I bottle whats left, and try to make the last few last awhile.

I already have one of these bottled in the fridge, so I'm just goin for it :ban:

number 5.... no end in sight

The keg does not know win or lose, joy or sorrow. It does not understand goals or aspirations. It may well not even know that it has an adversary.

Like rainfall, it only knows to continue until it is no more.

It knows yes or no, spew or spit.

The outcome is entirely up to you.

small guys, just 12 oz mugs.

she blew heading into number 7 :tank:

thanks for playing along all, and good night
sleep.gif

#6 and you're already invoking the name of your creator?

Where sir, where is your will!! Does it not have a voice in this struggle?

(yo denny, my money's on the keg)

#6 and you're already invoking the name of your creator?

Where sir, where is your will!! Does it not have a voice in this struggle?

(yo denny, my money's on the keg)

I know :eek:

Its my fear of absolute certainty that the demon of an alarm clock will be letting loose with its devil shriek at 6AM.

I was just hoping for it to end a little sooner. 7's a good night though. I'm good with that.

Its my fear of absolute certainty that the demon of an alarm clock will be letting loose with its devil shriek at 6AM.

The morning's alarm can either sing or shriek.
It is either yesterday's challenge met and today's opportunity calling or yesterday's opportunity lost and today's challenge daunting.

The morning's alarm can either sing or shriek.
It is either yesterday's challenge met and today's opportunity calling or yesterday's opportunity lost and today's challenge daunting.

unfortunately, this morning it was option number 2 :mad:

Latest posts

Back