Pittsburgh/Western PA Group Buy - Round 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icubrew said:
We just use ice a picnic tap and the co2 carts. If its still this cold tomorrow cold beer shouldn't be much of a problem. The next DIY around our group will probably be a jockey box.

Haven't tried the cartridges yet - may need to get one of those or a paintball tank setup. Lugging around a steel tank is a PITA.

image-2095380861.jpg

The hand pump is about ten to twelve bucks.

The 16g carts are 1-2 bucks each and it takes about 4-5 to push out a whole corny. Well worth the investment.

brewguyver, my wife and i split the grains down. all the splits are rebagged and labeled
i hope this helps everyone out.
thanks again brewguyver and it was great to finally meet you.

Any time between 8:30 and 1:30 tomorrow - I'll be there. Give me a call if you're going to get there earlier - I'm only 10 minutes away. We can get in as early as 8.

And all the hard work on the splits was done by Coyote and his wife - they're awesome (and he makes a killer Belgian blond).

Just talked to the brew house folks - we'll have the gallery open for us at 10:00. I'll be hanging out at storeXpress before that, and then will be at the gallery until we have folks to hold the fort.

Thank you all for being great group to work with! I think we have a great thing going here that we can keep rolling for a long time. It was great meeting the few of you I got a chance to meet on Saturday. Hopefully we can all get together for some tasting and trading at one of the future pick-ups! Happy holidays to all of you and your families!

Latest posts

Back