• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Beverage Air kegorator (gauging interest)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomRep

Reaction score
I gave a BM-23 I got on Craigslist not working. Fixed it up and added a charging port for the R134A freon. Since it's been running, it's been sitting in out kitchen wasting space. Still needs a fan on the inside to move the cold air (computer fan should work) and a tower/faucet combo. The guy who had it before me cut a hole in the side for some reason. I was planning on screwing a black, solid outlet cover on it to cover this up. I really don't feel like doing this stuff myself since I'm probably not going to use it anyway (have a four tap fridge in the basement) and do to other brewery related projects. I'm tossing up the idea of trading it for some pumps, stainless fittings, ball lock kegs, or a 40+ plate chiller. If there is any interest, please let me know. this is the black sided, stainless steel top model. i can get pictures when I get home. thanks!
Tom

IMG_20110923_174334.jpg

IMG_20110923_174343.jpg

IMG_20110923_174354.jpg

IMG_20110923_174400.jpg

IMG_20110923_174431.jpg

I'd kinda rather trade to be honest with you. If you have nothing to trade, I guess make an offer and we'll go from there. I'm near the end of my brewery build and would be nice to get some components for that.
Tom

Sent from my DROIDX using Home Brew Talk

Bumping this to the top. I should mention, the tower is there and would work, it just has a crack in it. I was going to personally replace it just to get a dual tap, but you wouldn't have to if you can live with the crack. Still looking for some trades, but I'm willing to sell it to get rid of it. Looking for $150, local pick up only.
Tom

Back