Beers of the World Groupon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwndabear

Reaction score
Just in case you live in the Rochester, NY area, Beers of the World has a groupon today: $20 coupon for $10!

I'm not usually an advocate for them for homebrewing stuff as their selection really isnt worth much, but they have an amazing beer selection.

Head out and get one or two (two is the max. trust me, i tried more)!

Just in case you live in the Rochester, NY area, Beers of the World has a groupon today: $20 coupon for $10!

I'm not usually an advocate for them for homebrewing stuff as their selection really isnt worth much, but they have an amazing beer selection.

Head out and get one or two (two is the max. trust me, i tried more)!

Thanks for the heads up. I used to buy some of my brew stuff from there. I now more often use Sunrise Hydroponics in Stone Ridge Plaza in Greece.

They are starting to carry allot of Grain and other brew equipment.

Thanks for the heads up. I used to buy some of my brew stuff from there. I now more often use Sunrise Hydroponics in Stone Ridge Plaza in Greece.

They are starting to carry allot of Grain and other brew equipment.

so far, the best lhbs in the ROC is the hydro store in victor. bit of a drive but worth it if you need a better selection.

i didnt care for the one in greece as the person working there seemed to be high out of her mind and couldnt help me find anything worth a damn

I'm going to have to check in on Sunset Hydro again. Maybe they've improved.

BotW is convenient for buy brewing odds and ends when you're buying beer.

Sunset doesn't have allot of folks who know brewing, but they are building up pretty big. They have about 10 or 12 different selections of Hops, a fair selection of liquid and dry yeasts as well.

They are starting to get a fairly large selection of grain too. They even have a drill powered grain crusher and a Corona mill as well if you prefer that one.

They have allot of kit beers and a fair amount of chemicals and adjuncts. A fair selection of equipment as well.

I've been going there since around November and they've stepped it up. I use it because its close. I've heard the one at Eastview Mall is good but I don't get out that way often.

I work at Kodak, so its close for me.

hey I live i lima and You guts where writing about this store in victor wher to buy beer suplies and stuff where is that? i go to the beers of the world in Winton place they have more than the new one on 15a
thanks

If your coming in on route 96 west it is just past Eastview Mall. It is on the left. If you get to the Home Depot turn then you've gone to far. Any of you guys in a brew club? If so when do you meet?

I don't know of any brew clubs but I'm sure they're here. It might be nice to join one. Group buys of bulk grain and hops are helpful as well.

Back