Low pressure Banjo burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think lots of people use them on automated brew stands in conjunction with automatic furnace valves...I doubt they would be using them if they couldn't boil 10 gallons.

i think lots of people use them on automated brew stands in conjunction with automatic furnace valves...I doubt they would be using them if they couldn't boil 10 gallons.

I was curious about how long it takes on low pressure vs. using them on high pressure. I have an outlet by the back porch that I can hook a quick coupler up, and run my brew stand off of. Trying to figure out if I want to go that route, or just use them on H.P. and have a tank.

I was curious about how long it takes on low pressure vs. using them on high pressure. I have an outlet by the back porch that I can hook a quick coupler up, and run my brew stand off of. Trying to figure out if I want to go that route, or just use them on H.P. and have a tank.

I assume that outlet is for Natural Gas. If it is I wouldn't worry so much how long it would take to boil using Natural Gas but how much money will I save on Natural Gas over propane. Your boil will take a little longer using the Natural Gas but it is more than compensated for by convienence and the money you save by using Natural Gas.

I assume that outlet is for Natural Gas. If it is I wouldn't worry so much how long it would take to boil using Natural Gas but how much money will I save on Natural Gas over propane. Your boil will take a little longer using the Natural Gas but it is more than compensated for by convienence and the money you save by using Natural Gas.

Nahh, not natural gas, thats blasphemy!! I sell propane and propane accessories!!! No, really, I do... Just trying to get an idea on the time difference between using high vs. Low pressure propane. I have both at my disposal, but it would be easier if I just had a hose on my brew stand to hook up directly to my house. Wouldn't have to worry about keeping my bottle full, or have to mess with lugging it around.

Back