How many Homebrewers are in the Fayetteville Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LutzBrauerei

Reaction score
This thread hopes to identify how many of us live within driving distance (25 miles) and would like to start forming brew clubs....

Lets start by simply putting the number of homebrewers you know of in the area.

I know seven. How many do you know?

I know of one but it isn't me. Friend of my brother in law I met while on vacation (mostly to check out his setup) while visiting. They live in between Fayetteville and Sanford in the Carolina lakes golf course plan.

I can forward an email or something possibly.

There is a small gathering of brewers called the SOB's. Search them out on facebook they have a page.

Are there any LHBS in Fayetteville? I am about to restart my brewing career and need most everything.

Hey RVB great to see you up and running. Sounds like you have a good start on a homebrew club! Wish I lived out your way I'd certainly want to be part of it!

Best of luck!

:mug:

Thanks Dan. I'm trying and really starting to get wrapped up in it all. How are things on the Left Coast?

RVB said:
Are there any LHBS in Fayetteville? I am about to restart my brewing career and need most everything.

I am hearing somewhat serious talk about a LHBS opening sometime within the next six months in Fayetteville. I think the only holding up the opening is the client base estimate.

I is one. I'm a member of SOB, and an honorary member of GRABASS, in Raleigh. I would guess I know a dozen or so homebrewers down this way. Triple that when you include Raleigh.

Reelale said:
I is one. I'm a member of SOB, and an honorary member of GRABASS, in Raleigh. I would guess I know a dozen or so homebrewers down this way. Triple that when you include Raleigh.

Thanks! I'll pass it along.

I'm here in Fayetteville and have a couple buddies who are getting into it through helping me brew.

Back