New Way To Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atietyen

Reaction score
I absolutely hate labeling. So i thought id share this website with anyone that likes the look of a label but hates the process of printing and getting them off. I bought these labels called beer clings which are basically vinyl and adhere to the bottle. Than you take them off and place them back on the sheet. (think about those holiday decorations that stick to windows) Ive used them on 3 batches and they work great. www.beerclings.com

the only part of labeling that i hate is scrubbing the old label off and that's not worth the expense. its a good resource for people with more money than me!

I used to print out labels so the cost of ink and labels was more than that. Just found it cruising the web so i thought id share it around.

This may have limited use, but I thought I'd share a couple of sites: Labelsbythesheet.com and OnlineLabels.com

http://www.labelsbythesheet.com/items/Wine~Beer-Bottle-Labels/list.htm (small selection)
http://www.onlinelabels.com/beer-bottle-labels.htm?search=beer&st=s (big selection, minimum order)

It's the same company, one site is devoted to very small orders, the other is priced for great big stacks of labels (with good bulk discounts)
They sell a variety of labels, in a variety of paper stocks, including for beer and wine. I use OnlineLabels for my business, and I like to print on their Waterproof polyester (requires laser printer)
I print for liquid bottles, so I know from experience these labels laugh at spills, heat and cold (though they bond best to room temp surfaces), and peel away in one piece with less residue than your average paper label.

I've been considering picking up some of these labels to basically permanently label my bottles, as they'll hold up decently to washing as long as you keep the wire brush away from the label :)

Back