• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not Mine...CL Atlanta Pinlocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Just snagged all 3 for $40.

He said he has other stuff as well. Just waiting on a reply as to what else.

he has a pony keg and tap
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/bar/1986817822.html
he said he has other misc hoses and tubes. I asked him to bring those with him so I can look at it. I will update you with any other items once I know what he has.

he said the Cornies and misc tubing and hoses are from his old roommate who moved out. I offered 30 and he countered $40 saying he had to try since he has no idea what they are worth.

This clown sold the kegs out from under me. Sold them to some guy he thought was a friend of mine in some hair brain scheme in his mind.
Oh well.

Oh, Dude! That is LOW!

BTW, can anyone tell me what parts I need to change to convert pin locks to ball locks?

(just kidding!! :D)

Yeah, very low.
After talking with the guy again and actually talking to the guy who bought the. The guy who bought them was willing to pair a little more. and I think the seller went to the highest bidder and fed me a bs story.
I think its the bs story that makes me the most aggravated by it.

And if I see a you posting about getting a new wine cooler/fermentation fridge this week We will have some words....hehe

Back