Wooot!!! Rizomes in the fridge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FxdGrMind

Reaction score
Just picked up the little babies from the LHBS!!! Now if the Snow flurries would just STOP!!! OMG it's almost April for Pete sakes... it's not like I live in Northern Minn or Wisconsin or Montana... I live just off the coast of the PNW!!!! It's supposed to be warm here by now. I'm drinking Hot Coco just to stay warm for crpipes sakes!

Will spring ever come? Maybe I should brew another beer so that the I have one more to get me through the Hot months.....

Will spring ever come?

Yes!

What do I win! :D

Actually, I live in SoCal, and it was hailing fairly hard just the other day. We had 75 degree weather for a week, but in the middle of that week it hailed hehehe. So it was like a spring 'sammich' lol.

In fact we got 15 inches of snow here, just before christmas, which is a lot for this area.

As well, I am excited for ya'z! :D

So FxdGrMind I also picked mine up from our mutual LHBS. And I was wondering, when do you think a good time to plant would be? Should we wait until it dries out? Or do we just need a few dry(ish) days in which to plant. Let me know what you are thinking.

The weather forecast I saw yesterday said sun tomorrow. I'm building a 1 1/2 foot mound for each of mine, that should keep them dry enough. I may cover with "Tarp", both for warming the ground and to reduce any more moisture from rain as the ground is wet enough. I'm just worried about mold and deer.

Back