Bru Easy brand controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schach23

Reaction score
Hey guys

Any experience with this "BruEasy" controller I found on Ebay? It has everything I want in a controller and nothing more: two plugs for elements and two plugs for two pumps with switches and manual knob control for boil.

Thoughts? Appreciate your quick review

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BruEasy-Bee...ent-Housing-/262024731865?hash=item3d01e41cd9

I am not very inclined from an electrical standpoint but don't want to spend $1000 for an ebrewsupply kit.

Thanks

Scott

I have never seen one in person. The price seems reasonable if the components are of decent quality. It seems you would need to provide a 50A receptacle and plug to match plus the elements, plugs and cords to connect to your vessels. Make sure to include that in your final cost.

I don't see a main switch or e-stop. I wouldn't build a controller without one. A wiring diagram would be nice but I suppose the seller doesn't want to share that.

Latest posts

Back