What's for lunch?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurel

Reaction score
Today, I'm on a budget and lazy, so ramen noodles mixed up with an egg. Yum.

It's somewhat like this, but with more juice. It tastes way better than it looks!
beef_egg_ramen.jpg

What are you eating?

Just had some Indian leftovers from last night. I believe it was tikka masala chicken and it was damn good...

It not the best photo but this is some chicken vindalu I made. Ive been playing with this recipe for awhile trying to get it just right this is version 5, it still needs some work. fyi - never rub your eyes after cutting up habaneros!
p1000232ze0.jpg

Today, I'm on a budget and lazy, so ramen noodles mixed up with an egg. Yum.

It's somewhat like this, but with more juice. It tastes way better than it looks!
beef_egg_ramen.jpg

What are you eating?

Haha, I have that for lunch like twice a week. Beef and Oriental flavor are the best!

I estimate that during the course of my lifetime, about to be 40 years, I have eaten approximately 150,000 PB & Js, heavy on the PB (Peter Pan, if you please), light on the J on Freihofer's wheat bread.

Yummy.

I estimate that during the course of my lifetime, about to be 40 years, I have eaten approximately 150,000 PB & Js, heavy on the PB (Peter Pan, if you please), light on the J on Freihofer's wheat bread.

Yummy.

You've motivated me to go to the grocery store. I love me some Superchunk...

Yummy.

DAMN!!! That's impressive! :ban: However dominating Shecky's 150,000 PB&Js are there seems to be an overwhelming amount of Indian food in the thread.... :D

BTW, ham and swiss on white with miracle whip and ranch doritos. sucktastic.:(

EDIT: :off: I guess thats what it looks like when a banana dances on a smiley face!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!! That's impressive! :ban: However dominating Shecky's 150,000 PB&Js are there seems to be an overwhelming amount of Indian food in the thread.... :D

BTW, ham and swiss on white with miracle whip and ranch doritos. sucktastic.:(

EDIT: :off: I guess thats what it looks like when a banana dances on a smiley face!!!!!!!!

Ugh. Miracle Whip is nasty, the devil spawn of another evil product, mayonnaise. Blech.

Oh, and the 150,000 is a bit of an exagerration but I do eat a lot of PB & J. Enough to warrant buying PB & J in bulk at Costco. SWMBO thinks I'm insane for that.

Back