• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beginner 10 Gallon All Grain System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhutter

Reaction score
For sale is a perfect All Grain system for the newcomer to All Grain. I originally bought this kit from Northern Brewer for $238.99 and am only looking to get $150 for it (contact me for shipping costs). Here is the link to what I bought from NB: http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewing/brewing-equipment/all-grain-equipment/deluxe-ags/deluxe-ags-10-gallon.html

I ended up building a RIMS stand and no longer need this setup, but the few times I used it it worked great - holds mash temperatures even in 30-degree weather. The 10 Gallon Rubbermaid coolers are big enough to handle the grist for some bigger beers, especially if you're doing 5 gallon batches.

What I'm selling includes:
  • Two 10-Gallon Rubbermaid Coolers
  • Drilled False Bottom
  • Brass Ball valves
  • Brass Barb Fittings
  • 3/8" transfer tubing
  • Sparge water sprayer that inserts into transfer tubing

Below are pictures of the actual items you will get, please contact me with any questions or for a shipping quote.

Deluxe_AGS1.jpg

Deluxe_AGS2.jpg

Deluxe_AGS3.jpg

Tried to send a PM, but your box is full. Fairfax, VA...can pickup and pay cash.

Back