South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 24!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, no response. How about does anyone live anywhere further north of the pickup point? I likely won't be able to make the pickup on Friday night as I'm travelling for the holiday - Would love to pick up the grain next week sometime. If anyone can grab mine that lives north of the pickup, that would be awesome!

Thanks!
If you can't get anyone to hold your grain, let me know.

Dragonorta, what sn did you use to order? I am making the list of what i need to pick up when i go tonight.

If you can't get anyone to hold your grain, let me know.

Thanks man - please do. Also, any of those picking up from points north can take it, please pass that on. I'll be in touch as to when I can come get it. Thanks!

Damian

Great job as usual Jeff. Thanks for putting this together so quickly and for ensuring a pre-Christmas delivery. Will make for some excellent Christmas brewing!

Hey Pat, I think your mailbox may be full. Thanks again for picking up my grain! When do you want to meet on Friday?

Thanks to Nyg215 for picking up my grain, and thanks to Lordura for putting these together and for doing everything he did to get my order fixed up!

So... not to prod but what's the time table on the next buy?

Thanks!!

Would you happen to want a sack of Marris Otter and a sack of Canadian Malting 2 row? :D lordura is holding mine for me and I honestly have no idea when I'll be able to get it...

Although I was planning on snagging a sack of Marris Otter, I think I'm going to wait until I can grab everything at once next buy. I was looking to get 4-5 sacks likely.

Thanks for the look!

The new group buy is starting tomorrow night.

Sheesh, do you need me to meet you halfway or something? How far away are you?

I live in NC but my office is in Philly. Any objections to me jumping in on the next buy?

hope I'm not too early, but I'll take (2) 55# sacks:

(1) CM-2ROW : $0.52 x 55 = $28.60
(1) BZ-HDBR : $0.65 x 55 = $35.75
shipping : $4.30 x 2 = $8.60

Total : $72.95

Did I do that right?

Back