The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank god the tunnels are open again. I really need to get out of town now, in a Southwest commercial sort of way...
I'm starting to get emails from pet stores .

Dateline: 3/11/2014.

Nashua NH. Officials from the NH Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals confirmed today that they have taken a restraining order on a NH man accused of "Unnatural Relations" with multiple barnyard animals in surrounding towns. The man, whose names has men withheld by officials out of concern for the economic fallout for the farmers, is allegedly in a group calling themselves 'The Beastiality Boys' operating out of a Norton Mass brewery. NH and Massachusetts state police are cooperating in the investigation.

Sent using Morse Code cause I'm older than dirt.

You just made that up completely. None of that is accurate at all. I don't know who you think you're fooling

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

A curious silence descends from the frozen north. I would have expected some (one) of their more large mouthed fans to open his yap and grace us all with his own particular blend of self aggrandizement and troll-ish contributions.

Even though Pierce ain't with the C's anymore, still like seeing him kick LeBron's ass.

Hard to believe he's my age. Played at a bball camp with him back in the day. I don't think I'm in good enough shape to keep up with LeBron these days...

Don't sell yourself short AZ. I'm sure it would be a good show. Wily veterans usually get the upperhand from years of experience and vintage trash talking. You might need PP's wheelchair at the end tho.

It kinda looked like this I would guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. Cape is making crackers now?

1779037_897833530246101_866770540_n.jpg

Observations of the week.
1. The 99 restaurant sucks more than it ever has. (If that we're possible)
2. The Bruins are playing awesome.
3. The ignore function makes this thread a little less entertaining.

That is all.

An observation...

1. You need to look up entertaining and aggravating in the dictionary.

2. St Patty's Day on a full moon makes the staff at the two ER"s closest to Southie think about a career change.

3. Bog Irons Green Stinger was a bad idea. A mint flavored. green IPA? What are they thinking?

We were apparently distracted by the funny story you were telling me about your shift the other night.... what was that patient's name you were telling me about? That was a hilarious story.

Hold on... Let me type it all out in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Here we go again. Cape trying to bring up old old **** again where Paul got really p!ssed. That was some funny stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeager, please stop talking! The day I have to rely on you to defend me is the day I take a Chinese meat cleaver and five pounds of ginger root to my nut sack and start chipping like an Oregon woodsman with past due rent.

Dear God
Please help me get through today without losing it and punching some drunken farktard in the kak, Remind me to keep repeating, I don't care if someone takes a leak on the floor or pukes on them self. Not my problem.
Thank you God. Amen

Back