For you tough guys out there...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuri_Rage said:

I couldn't help but click "Yes" to the one about using a child as a weapon. The mental image was disturbingly hilarious.

Yeah, I finally cracked up out loud on that one. I got 33, which I was disappointed about at first, but then I figured out I probably don't have all the stamina I used to....

6 for me, and I am scared to death to piss off any 6 or 7 year olds, I don't generally look them directly in the eyes

mrbowenz said:
6 for me, and I am scared to death to piss off any 6 or 7 year olds, I don't generally look them directly in the eyes

Good, that makes my score of 16 look better.

Kai

Yuri_Rage said:

I couldn't help but click "Yes" to the one about using a child as a weapon. The mental image was disturbingly hilarious.

The funny thing is that I would bet major money that those with higher scores have children or work with children on a regular basis. It's only those who don't who have any illusions left. Those who do have children have thought . . . at some point . . . "I need a backup plan . . . just in case."

Chad

You could take on 34 five year old kids in a fight.

I suppose the 7 years of kung fu training has finally paid off :)

prepare to be merged!

MWAAAAAAAA HAAA HAAA!

If I remember correctly I got right around 25 as well.

I got 19. I know from personal experience (summer job in a bowling center where day care kids came in the mornings), I can handle two or three more than that. Of course, that was 18 or 19 years ago, so I might better trust the website. :)

Merge away!

TL

the_bird said:
Do the kids fight in an organized manner, or it is all random? Do they gang up on you? I mean, if it's one at a time, I can go Chuck Norris on them all day, but you get a couple of those f*ckers hanging on your arms and legs, they might wear you out. But if they're just running at me at random, I can just kick the **** out of them all day long.
Have you ever seen a youth soccer game? They'll all come running at you trying to kick your head like it's the ball.

And I'm a wuss....I got 22.

Back