Tournement of champions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie3

Reaction score
Ok for all you fellow homebrewers, I have been away for sometime, busy making babies and just recently posted to a 3 Year Old Thread and was accused of being a Necroposter! LOL!!! Can't wait to talk about that on our next Podcast!!!

I was thinking about brewing, as most of my day is spent doing so, and I had another stupid question that I wanted to ask to see if I can get some awesome answers from my peers.

Is there a Best of All Shows. All the AHA Best of Show Winners, or maybe Ninkasi Winners from Past to Present that compete for "King"? Do you think that this is a dumb idea, too big of an idea, or do other competitions take on this task already?

Thoughts, Ideas???

WW

Jamil Z. isn't a homebrewer anymore. I suspect that other winners may have also gone pro. It may be difficult to have some kind of brew-off without a representation of the past best brewers.

Back