What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koko Brown from Kona Brewing. Was well worth the try. Little to strong on the coconut flavor personally.

Floccin great stuff! Chocolate milky deliciousness.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393657271.525715.jpg

Coffee. At work for another hour or so. I'm seriously limiting my beer intake until I drop about 10 pounds. I had a Lagunitas IPA last night with dinner. Will probably have one or two beers tonight. I'm not really overweight but every few years I reign things in so that I don't get that way...I guess I really should just make a few continuous life changes instead...but I'm not giving up my beer.

Coffee. Fell asleep while taking a break from sanitizing bottles last night, so hopefully bottling with my little man in a bit. Apparently 7,8.5, and 11% beers catch up quickly when you don't eat.

Vitamin water. Looking at another condo today so I probably won't be having a brew until tonight :(

Log cabin or bust.

Just downed a liter of water after moving about a cord of wood from outside into the garage. Snow is coming.

Gotta get my hands on some Gandhi-bot soon. Going to Boston on business in a few weeks. Maybe a Pittstop in CT is in order.

NEBCO Coup Beans. Just tapped the keg. Remmy got dibs.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393699677.777154.jpg

Had this after doing brakes and rotors and passenger side leaf spring on the old suburban, wife surprised me with it in the fridge. Now on to my 26 stitch ipa not sure if the daisy killer wrecked my pallet or I opened a bad bottle but not tasting great almost all Carmel taste and aroma who knows my nose is screwed from this morning in a dusty shop doing the work on the burb

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393701548.888917.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393701704.526422.jpg

Next week, there will be an event here in CT where NEBCO will have a bunch of new beers in casks.

They will have a Cherry-Vanilla Imperial Stout Trooper, a Coffee Imperial Stout Trooper and either Coriolis or Supernaut.

Also, the next beer in the Fat Ten-er series is almost here. It's a Cilantro-Lime Saison with Brett. This will be the sixth beer in the series (brewery-only).

If you are wondering what Fat Ten-er is, they decided to create a series of beers that come from a short, fat-looking 10-barrel vessel. Hence the name, Fat 10'er.

Great buzz going. I have company over here all day and I'm about to cook for them. I cook better with a buzz.

More tostones are on the menu tonight along with homemade enchiladas (made with pulled chicken). W00t.

Back