Xeric Fields

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WheeledGoat

DisMember
Reaction score
I wish I could take credit for this! A buddy of mine who's a professional graphic artist made this for me after I emailed him a concept. This is my first original recipe that's good enough to share. I told him I wanted the design mainly to go on a tap handle - but now that I'm looking at other labels I'm realizing it isn't optimal dimensions for a bottle label. My fault. Other than the dimensions, though, whaddaya think?

XericFieldsSmall1.jpg

He said he's be happy to take orders to create some custom beer labels - You can check out his website where he's got some samples of other work he's done.

I'm gonna try & put the recipe up today...

Thanks, clemson! (not from me, but from Mike). He keeps asking me what else he could do, what else I'd want, what he could tweak. The only thing I can think of is maybe squishing down the "C Basement Brewery" logo at the top - making it more oval than round.

If there was anything I was going to tweak I would take the top two grains off the C basement brewery logo at the top, and raise it up just a little. But I would compare with the original before definitely changing.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that there's no farmhouse in the picture? No? Just me? ok then, nevermind...

Back