Maddox Quote of the Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyDaze

Reaction score
most are familiar with his work...for those who aren't Read This

Today's quote:

"Oh no, Lexmark has banned me? Good riddance. Every Lexmark printer I've ever used has been a piece of ****. One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died. Thanks for nothing, ********."

I love Maddox. He's the ultimate male. I really love the crappy children's artwork bit.

This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random **** onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this.

I've never read, but I did some searching and came across this gem describing his thoughts on shirts that make girls look pregnant. It pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly:
pregnant_tot5.jpg

"On the left is Mark David Keller, wanted for paying young homeless boys for sex. Notice the telltale sign of a man who has a penchant for boy ass: the pedophile-smile or "pedosmile." It's part smirk, part grin, and all molester. It's like he's having a two-for-one sale on rape, no refunds or exchanges."

How to kill yourself like a man:

Headbutt the sidewalk:
Manliness: 10 Style: 3 Awesomeness: 10 Mess: 4

What you need: a sidewalk.

How to do it:

Step 1: Slam your head into the sidewalk.
Step 2: Repeat.

Headbutting is probably the manliest thing ever. Not only is it useful for suicide, it's also a great way to break up with your girlfriend. For example, I couldn't find the words to tell my ex that our relationship was over, so one day while we were watching TV I headbutt her in the tits. Then I picked up my jacket and left. No awkward goodbyes, no "still friends" bull****. Just a couple of bruised titties and a failed relationship. I rule.

"I have a different stance on abortion: I'm against abortion, but for killing babies. That way everyone loses, and I win. I'm neither pro choice, nor pro life; I'm pro you-shutting-the-hell-up. The only way I'd be "pro choice" is if it meant I could choose which babies I could abort, and only then if I could lift the age restriction to 80. I was at this mall the other day watching some ****ty documentary when I came out of the theater and saw old people dancing to country music in the courtyard. I couldn't remember the last time I saw a group of people begging this hard to be aborted."

I really don't get that guy. Does he really think people care that much about his opinions? That's whats wrong with the internet, it gives people the false idea that because they can mass communicate their opinions, that magically people actually care.

I mean really, ranting about a printer company? He sounds like an emo computer geek.

I really don't get that guy. Does he really think people care that much about his opinions? That's whats wrong with the internet, it gives people the false idea that because they can mass communicate their opinions, that magically people actually care.

I mean really, ranting about a printer company? He sounds like an emo computer geek.

How is it possible that a guy with a small penis and a hairy back is more powerful than Pepsi on the Internet?

he's more powerful than pepsi

Sounds like he crushed you in one of his updates.

Alright, can we all just agree that people can't cast spells and astrology is bull****? While we're at it, let's stop using the phrase "I'm not religious, I'm spiritual." Every time I hear anyone call themselves "spiritual," it's just after they mention astrology and just before I land a flying elbow to their ovaries (as anyone who believes in astrology is undoubtedly a woman who needs to be punched in the crotch). Most people who read horoscopes also buy into other new age crap like tarot cards and self-healing.

Self healing? Self healing was perfected by Rambo in Rambo: First Blood when he stitched his arm shut after he cracked a kid's back while jumping off a cliff (and the only reason his arm split open was because he's so tough he wanted to make the bad guys think they had a chance, but yeah right.. it was like Rambo sent them all Christmas cards, but instead of cards it was murder).

I forgot about this one...

Back