Coolest home theater ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bat-cave-home-theater.jpg

holy ****, that is awesome!

I wonder how it "sounds". In my experience, people like this spend a ton of money on the look of the room and equipment. And at the end of the day, it sounds horribly out of balance.

shafferpilot said:
I think it needs to be:

someone really HAD too much "extra" money!!!

Any dude with enough money to do this to a home theater did it with 'play money' to him. It's hard for us normal folks to imagine, but spending $200k on a home theater like this to some people is like like $2 for a pack of Nottingham to us - not a big chunk of money at all.

THAT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME! and i'm totally into the batman aspect.

i'll bet it sounds awesome too. the website it links to says it's used for screenings. its basically a display floor, though.

huh, fetish? i don't see any feet-sucking...

I work with a company that just does home theaters. Home theaters for the insanely rich. These single rooms start at about $1 million. The seats move with the movie, the sound is insanely good, better I am told than almost any sound studio. They almost always have a fantasy theme - though the bat cave is one of the best ideas I have seen.

Back