I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you referring to the octogenarianism (if that is a word) of this post or that you thought you'd drink to its death son. Either way, your post gives it new life, you were 81.

That's pretty cool only a few hurdles more. And soon it will be at 91 score. For the goodness of this thread post another one. Come on man let the OPs thread run.

So could someone summarize the qualities of an idiot the OP displayed?

Feeling lazy this morning...couldn't muster a "page back".

All I know is.. you can spell "I tan mad" from the title. Don't understand why the OP would do that, but get help!

I don't know if you are really brave, or really are a Idiot. :confused: But, I don't think this is going to go away any time soon, so thanks for the entertainment.

There was this one time at band camp..when I was 24, I had confidence sprouting out of my trellis.

It's a crying shame that the babel fish can't make anymore sense out of this thread than I can.

For adding to that confusion, in the immortal words of God, written in fire, I A P O L O G I Z E.

Back