Perlick Towers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shot0rum247

Reaction score
I am starting to get the parts for my keezer build. I really want the quality of a Perlick faucet but I also want to use tower taps. Has anyone been able to find Perlick faucets on tower taps or can you only upgrade to them down the line?

acumetalfab.com for the towers is my suggestion. I just ordered my second tower from them. They are great to work with, reasonably priced and ship quickly. First one was 3" 2 hole tower with Perlick forward sealing faucets model 425SS. This time I've got a 3 hole on the way and I'm thinking of the 525SS models as they are a bit cheaper and seem to have fewer parts.

I second ACU! You will be much better served buying an unassembled tower and building it yourself with parts that are readily available. I recommend the stainless steel elbow shanks from Micromatic. They are a little pricey, but worth every penny. Then all you'll need are your Perlick faucets, and some 3/16" ID thick walled, smooth bore beverage tubing.

4295-DSC02100.jpg

Back