Write 20 words in sentences without using the letter E

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The libation of my choosing is an IPA, it's natural drinkability allows my buds to bask in its bountiful body.

Always going crazy at bistros, my baby drank two quarts of a disgusting concoction that quickly had my girl worshiping on all fours in a dark parking lot.

Last edited:
They do not have to be full/proper sentences, just anything that makes a little sense.

I will go to a mall today. - No letter "e"- but string 20 words together in a series of sentences that somewhat make sense, without the letter E?

The reason I ask...

My argument for a computer project: By running a search for the letter "E", knowing that each (sensible, well written) description, in sentence form, contains at least 20 words, we will get a complete list.

The other argument: You can't just search for the letter "E" to get a complete list, that's too simple.

So, can you write a 20 word description of an item(or any 20 words in sentences) without using the letter "E"?
“That is fairly difficult if you try to think about it, but it forms into a cool way to train your brain.” That is a paragraph without a single “E” in it

Back