easy tap box for inside fridge use

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewitall

Reaction score
If your wife won't let you drill holes in the door of your fridge, I've found that a galvanized metal square gangbox works great for holding taps.

Something that looks a lot like this:

http://electrical.hardwarestore.com/14-45-electrical-boxes-metal/square-box-601957.aspx

The pre-punched holes are the perfect size, and you can bolt the box to the bottom of a wire shelf with 1/4" bolts and a couple of washers.

I'd post a sweet picture, but I have to buy grain this month. Next month I'll put out for a membership.

brewitall said:
If your wife won't let you drill holes in the door of your fridge, I've found that a galvanized metal square gangbox works great for holding taps.

Something that looks a lot like this:

http://electrical.hardwarestore.com/14-45-electrical-boxes-metal/square-box-601957.aspx

The pre-punched holes are the perfect size, and you can bolt the box to the bottom of a wire shelf with 1/4" bolts and a couple of washers.

I'd post a sweet picture, but I have to buy grain this month. Next month I'll put out for a membership.

email it to olllllo at gmail dot com and I'll post it.

Sure, they're available all over the place, I just needed a picture.

Weezel, while my wife doesn't want me to drill holes in the second fridge (stupid community property state), when I told her about John Beere's walk in cooler, she said "you'll have to plan that into your new garage" I would have hugged her if I wasn't afraid of spilling my beer.

Here is the photo sent to me from brewitall. I was hoping that it would be a shot of the gangbox in use...

601957_front500.jpg

Take a pic of it in your fridge.

Back