Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393083731.893128.jpg

Embroidered label for my last rune-beer, Belgian Dark Strong Ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have a very kind dad who makes my labels. Thirty total.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wow! If someone told me that making the labels were the most labor intensive part of brewing, I'd of called them crazy...... I stand corrected! Thumbs up to your dad!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Here's a few I did up. Simple stuff, mainly just for slapping on bottles I hand out or for general tomfoolery.

IPA made with Azacca hops.
phantasmagoria1.jpg

Pale ale for our annual pork party. Because a pork party needs beer, right?
pjorkfest1.jpg

Way She Gose, boys.
WaySheGose.jpg

For my first foray into an oaked, bourbon vanilla RIS.
tenebrous1.jpg

Yea, I was thinking what old games had zombies in them and my friend reminded me of the ultimate vintage game zombie... altered beast! He was a zombie that also transformed into animals! Score! Too bad Zombie Dust isn't a Weiss. I'd love to have it say 'Weiss from your gwave!"

Been quite a while since I got to check this thread. Also been a while since I made some labels!

This year I'm switching to a 5x3" label and moving away from the little neck sticker I used to work with. It always became an afterthought and hardly ever printed like I wanted it to.

So that being said, here's the first four brews coming down the pipeline. All but the smoked porter have been brewed, none have been bottled yet (as soon as I get final gravs and such, I can add the needles for the gauges.)

Enjoy!

FpnXZB1.jpg

f6Al0ql.jpg

Z6xwFlb.jpg

AXmuHH6.jpg

New and improved label for my SMaSH classic american pilsner, because I was doing some Gimp tutorials and neded something to practice on.

I wanted a very subtle industrial revolution theme, hence the train. Plus, I drink a lot of Steamwhistle, so Pilsner's and trains kind of fit together in my head.

dlcd.png

Labeled our Blueberry Weizenbier tonight. First attempt in GIMP, thought it turned out really well. Was a big hit with brew buds and wives.

Blue Rebllion 2.jpg

20140301_224422.jpg

I love labels, but I don't have so much time, so I use the basic label I have as my avatar, and change the name and add something to the basic label to make it stand out. Here's my blonde I'm bottling Tuesday.

Bottle Label - Bombshell Blonde.jpg

Back