source for Champagne bottles larger than 750 ml?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poorfatjames

Reaction score
I'm finding lots of places with the normal 750 ml Champagne bottles but NOT ONE with larger sizes.

Does anyone know a source for them? I'm interested in bottling some beer in 1.5 and 3 L bottles. Just for kicks.

James

david_42 said:
Or ask some "swank" hotels to save you some after New Year's Eve.
I always recommend hotels and bars after Christmas and New Year parties...:D :tank:

Then there's always your co-workers...ask them to save theirs for you...you can always sort out the ones you don't like/want after you get home...don't forget to say "thank you" no matter how ugly the bottles are...

Where are you in Philly? I'm originally from Camden, but both my folks were born in Philly, as well as we lived there for a couple of years...

Homebrewer: I'm in Center City, near Rittenhouse Square. I actually just moved up here from D.C. Somewhat fortuitously, I am right around the corner from an LHBS. That's what gave me the final push to jump into this crazy hobby (addiction)

Latest posts

Back