• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick Bottle Filler Spout Attachment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaoxad

Reaction score
I just got this Bottle Filler - Perlick in the mail and went to use it with my Perlick 525SS and realized that the faucet head does not detach. FAIL. If you have the Perlicks with the detachable 10mm spout, this is for you.
http://www.centerlinemachining.com/homebrew.htm

My loss is your gain.
I will ship immediately for $15 with free shipping via Paypal. NEVER been used or taken out of the package.

Here is a demo of the bottle filler attachment in action!

First PM gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a guy on here that was machining those as an insert, out of SS. It works the same way but is for your faucets, without the removable thing.

Oh and I got it, it works great, I think his name was Bowiefan, I think.

I stuffed a 2ft piece of 3/8" hose up the perlick spout (it fits tight and perfect), added a racking cane with a small bottle stopper on it. I then just bleed the co2 off as I slowly fill it. Much cheaper solution... I wish I hadn't ordered this wrong part before I figured this out.
This Bowie Bottler looks really awesome though! I might still have to pick one up to add to my gadgets.

Back