Anyone want to rent or sell an 1-1/4in and 13/16 round punch tool?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTabb

Reaction score
I'm building a setup like Kal's and need to make some holes in the new kettles. I'll even throw in some homebrew.

I'd be more than happy to pay shipping and a little extra for the trouble. Let me know how you would like to go about payment and I'll get it over to you.

Thanks,
Nick

eastwood sells a 1.25 hole punch for 21.99. I used it on my face plate for outlet box and worked fine. I have not tried it on stainless. If you want, I could try it on spare piece of metal from my cabinet, if it goes through that, it should work on the stainless wall of a keggle.

http://www.eastwood.com/round-hole-punch-1-1-4.html

if you are in the philly area, you are welcome to come borrow my hole saws or green lee bits or cut it at my place. I just finished cutting my cabinet, so I got all the stuff here.

I'd be interested in renting the knockout punches for Kal's setup too. Or if anyone would want to do a "group buy" and lend it out throughout the group. Seems like this would be the only time I would use the tools, and a lot of us are building similar setups.

Back