AZ_IPA in San Marcos, TX January 11-15, 2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll be in San Marcos January 11-15, 2010. Probably flying into/out of San Antonio on the 11th and the 15th, but could maybe stay an extra day or two on either end.

Soper? Sacch? still an option to get togehter? Others?

I am game for the 11th. We have plans to drive to Kansas for a wedding that weekend. I'm assuming we'd be leaving town on Friday the 12th.

Any chance of a Flying Saucer in Austin meetup on the 11th?

san marcos aint but 30 miles from away from austin... also, the 11th is the local HB club downtown meetup (7:30p ~ 10)

Unless my calendar is wrong the meeting is Saturday the 9th.

The weekend of the 9th-10th is OK for me, I'll be heading to San Francisco on Tuesday and returning on Friday the same week you are out here.

Ok I'm confused.......is this happening in January? or February?

I know the title says Jan. but I thought I was told in chat it would be Feb.

If it's Jan. 11-15 I'm wide open.

Soperbrew and Sacch - you guys still up for meeting somewhere/sometime this week??

I've got soper's cell # and will hit you up!

:mug:

On Tuesday I should be hitting the Flying Saucer in Austin from about 5:30pm to 7:30pm, then will probably hit the Draught Haus from 7:30pm to 9pm. We could meet there.

Otherwise, you're always welcome to come visit in Pflugerville if you're up for the drive from San Marcos. It's about an hour on I-35 one way.

If there is another particular night that is better I just need a day notice for the kitchen pass.

Anyone going to try and meet with TxBrew, see if he is a real person or not? Always curious if he really looked like his avatar. :)

Latest posts

Back