New Items @ LOW Introductory Prices - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

hey guys!

hope all is well as the weekend is approaching. we wanted to let you all know about two new products we have in inventory now (fully stocked!) and are going to start selling these at LOW introductory prices. you may already be familiar with these products, but below is just a couple of blurbs about them with links as well (click the photos to be redirected to the products). enjoy the savings!

cheers,

joshua

Perlick makes a fantastic faucet and this particular model is especially innovative. A well-designed flow control knob makes it possible to increase and decrease the flow restriction within the faucet. This technology allows you to control the speed of your pour, making it the perfect Perlick faucet for pouring small samples, high carbonation beers, and lively homebrews. As an added bonus, the extended spout is ideal for filling growlers right from the faucet. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made of chrome plated brass. Innovative flow control knob. Extended spout for easy growler fills. Forward seating for sanitation.

This Drip tray has pre-drilled holes for 2 Faucets. It is 9" Wide. It has a 5/8 stainless steel drain (includes the 5/16 ID hose for drain tube!). The back splash is 12 1/2" high from top of Cup Grid, Cup Grid is removable for easy cleaning. All Stainless Steel! Great value for a great drip tray!!! Everything in this kit was made in the USA!

hmm... I can see the pictures and, since HBT makes you use URL's of images, I wonder if you are able to see the pictures where they are hosted (our site). Could you go to kegconnection.com and let me know if you see the image on the front page?

thanks,

joshua

Any chance you can do custom spacing for the holes on the drip tray?

We can order them with no holes drilled (not a standard, in stock item, but shouldn't take long at all to receive it) and you drill them yourself because if you custom order from the manufacture, it will probably be pretty pricey.

Please give us a call @ 512-805-3300 and ask for Todd. He's the man that can help you best!

cheers,

joshua

I wish i knew, off the top of my head, what the distance is between the holes (from center to center). I will get those measurements for you first thing in the morning!

cheers,

joshua

No need. But that would be useful info to include with your fridge conversion kits. I just made sure the holes were level, but didn't bother to measure spacing.

Drip trays will go off sale tomorrow and 2 faucet drip tray will probably go up (more than current regular price. I have been evaluating our cost on these drip tray and realized that the 2 faucet is WAY under priced at the sale price. I will leave it up until the sale ends. If you need one of these I would purchase it today. These are made in the United States!

Back