Cigar Smokers ? I want to try your beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingfan13

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will go for this but I thought I would try.

Here is the deal. I have brewed 2 batches of beer and both are bottled. They won't be ready for 2 or 3 weeks so I am dieing to try some home brew. I have a huge humidor with over 2000 cigars and I was wondering if anyone would do a cigar for beer trade.

I will ship you 5 premium cigars for 1 bottle of your brew. I am a stout and IPA fan but would consider other styles. I am not too interested in any lighter beers. The cigars range in value from $6 to over $10 each.

I would ship the cigars off to you first and when they arrive if you like what you see, you send me a beer to try. The whole point of this is just to experience different home brews. I would do this with more than one person. The more beer the better.

There are also some beers I have been looking for that I can't get down here in Texas (Or at least I haven't seen them) and I would do the same deal for some of the following. I realize that some of these are VERY hard to come by -

Bells Hop Slam
Pliny the Younger
3 Floyds Dreadnaught
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout

So if anyone is interested let me know. I would really appreciate it. Also, let me know what kind of cigars you like so I can get an idea of what to send.

I'd be interested. I actually just bottled 5 gallons of a bourbon barrel aged RIS, half of which was then aged on dark cherries for about a month. Obviously these won't be ready to drink for 2-3 weeks, but if you can wait until then we can work something out.

I'm a fan of Padrons and Romeo y Juliettes.

What do you think?

I'd be interested. I actually just bottled 5 gallons of a bourbon barrel aged RIS, half of which was then aged on dark cherries for about a month. Obviously these won't be ready to drink for 2-3 weeks, but if you can wait until then we can work something out.

I'm a fan of Padrons and Romeo y Juliettes.

What do you think?

Sounds good to me. Send me your address and I will send some cigars out either tomorrow or Monday. Do you like light, medium or full bodied cigars ?

Thanks !!! I can't wait to try the beer.

I just finished brewing a beer that is my attempt at a style like the bourbon county stout and I would love to send you one or two for some cigars but they won't be ready until around June. I will have an oatmeal stout ready in two weeks that I could send as well if you're interested.

I can occasionally get my hands on some bourbon county stouts as well so I'll keep my eyes open.

Does this offer still stand, It's been a few months? I've got a Robust Porter that I like a lot. I also have some stout that a friend brewed if you are interested.

Does this offer still stand, It's been a few months? I've got a Robust Porter that I like a lot. I also have some stout that a friend brewed if you are interested.

I had a bunch of people interested. I have sent out close to 100 cigars in the last few months. I will do it again in a few months. I will let you know. Thanks for the offer though.

Back