• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Party Pig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotquiteawake

Reaction score
I've really been wanting to try out one of these for my next batch but most of the full retail prices are too much for me to afford right now. Does anyone have one they don't use (you upgraded to real kegging maybe?)? I live in Texas, so that kind of shipping will have to be a factor.

Don't buy a party pig. As most people who've had them before will tell you... It's fun for the first few times, but you'll get sick of it and it'll end up in your closet for 20 years.

It all depends on your situation. Some of us can't keg for one reason or another. I'm one of them. But I went with the Tap-a-Draft system and have been using it with every batch I brew for almost a year now.

Go to the nearest store and buy one of the miller lite home draft. I had someone drink and brought me the empty. It came apart fairly easy. going to test it out this weekend.

I might be able to help you out. I bought a party pig and used it a few times, but I just prefer the utility of the bottles. It works well, but I am limited on fridge space and now that I have 3-4 brews ready at a time, I can't fit a whole party pig anymore. I guess I never envisioned having that many brews ready at a time when I first started :) Shipping to Texas shouldn't be too bad, it's not very heavy or big. You'd need to get your own pouches, I'm all out of those. I have the pump to activate the pouches as well if you'd like to get that too.

Latest posts

Back