How Many Korney Kegs Fit In A Sanyo 4912?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2HomeBrew

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have been storing all of my brews at room temperture, and I am tired of having to ice my jockey box every time I want a cold one. How many kegs does the Sanyo 4912 hold? I'd like a mini fridge that holds atleast 4 kegs. Any Input?

Cheers!:tank:

I don't have a 4912 setup, but that's my next project. There are plenty of posts here with pics showing 2 cornies plus a 5 lb. CO2 tank fitting nicely inside.

the 49XX fridges hold two cornies and a 5# co2 tank... if you want 4 kegs you're probably looking at chest freezers....

Some of the commercial kegerators like the Danby or the Haier that hold 1/2 barrel kegs can hold 4 corny kegs.

I believe Kornkob and Yuri have this type of kegerator.

sanyo 4911 I think I have, or the 4910 maybe. 2 corny's and a 10lb tank. It can be done, just need to mod some sort of shelf to set the 10lb tank on. I did not need to cut out the side where the original shelf was, just removed the shelf, oh and took off all the shelving on the door and replaced with flat dry erase board.

Back