Who wants to send me some Heady?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ackbrew

Reaction score
Like the title says: Who wants to send me some Heady? I'm craving me some Heady, and live 30 miles out in the ocean. If no one bites, I guess I'll have to swim for it.... P.S.: Cisco Whales Tale Pale Ale (local brewery) is highly regarded my many.....

good luck.

I even tried posting on the vermont craigslist before but all the responses wanted a very high convenience fee added

If you guys have a plan on how you want it shipped let me know and I am willing to try for you. I love that Vermont is a beer state and I am will to help spread the love. Even living here doesn't make it easy to get but I feel your pain.

I'll trade for some of new Belgium's brand new iipa. Calypso and Mosaic! Who wants some? Brand new, just released 3/1.

I'll trade for some of new Belgium's brand new iipa. Calypso and Mosaic! Who wants some? Brand new, just released 3/1.

Totally read that wrong....Hah.

I need to try some of Rampant though, just haven't gotten out to the store.

Back