South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 3 :mug:

We'll need at least 20 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect Pellets
Example: Willamette Hops are $6.75/LB + $1.30 Shipping = $8.05/Lb!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Current Order: 27 pounds

[PAID] ferman - 1x Northern Brewer (GR), 1x US Goldings, 1/2x Williamette (split with lordura), 1/2x Styrian Goldings (split with bmoor)
[PAID] lordura - 1/2x Williamette (split with ferman)
[PAID] rtt121 - 1x Czech Saaz, 1x Northern Brewer (GR), 1x Magnum, 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x US Goldings
[PAID] b0r0da - 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x US Goldings
[PAID] joemag - 1x Challenger
[PAID] robbieo13 - 1x Magnum, 1x Styrian Golding, 1x Williamette
[PAID] wilserbrewer - 1x Magnum, 1x Cascade, 1x Williamette
[PAID] immyc - 1x Cascade, 1x Nugget
[PAID] bmoor - 1x Czech Saaz, 1x French Strisselspalt, 1x Fuggle (UK), 1x Northern Brewer (GR), 1x GR Perle, 1x US Golding, 1/2x Styrian Golding (split w/ferman)

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.30/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Would it be possible to participate in the group buy, and then have my 3 lbs of hops mailed to 07719 (Jersey) at my cost of course. Williamstown is a bit of a hike. Thanks!

Would it be possible to participate in the group buy, and then have my 3 lbs of hops mailed to 07719 (Jersey) at my cost of course. Williamstown is a bit of a hike. Thanks!

Sure. I have had to mail them to another guy before. It was only a few bucks in a Priority Box.

Can you add 1x Styrian Golding and 1x willamette to my order.
Thanks

I'll take:

1x Czech Saaz
1x French Strisselspalt
1x Fuggle (UK)
1x Northern Brewer (GR)
1x GR Perle
1x U.S. Golding
1/2x Styrian Golding (split w/ferman)

Hey Evan...I'll split the Styrian Goldings with you.

Evan, I'll split my willamette with you

Perfect. We are all set then. If anyone wants to add anything over the weekend, that is fine. Otherwise, I will send out invoices and place the order on Monday.

Just paid via PayPal.
Thanks for running these Hop Buys!

Just in case anyone doesnt think of it, you should all toss Evan $1 or 2 for taking his time to set this up and handle ordering. I know from running the grain buys that this can sometimes be VERY stressful.

Thanks again Evan.

Hey fellas, if anyone is interested I have a couple pounds of sterling if anyone wants to work out a trade or something just let me know.

Pellet 6aau

I will check with a few of my friends and will let you know if I have any takers. Unfortunately, I still have a good amount of Sterling left that I need to use up.

I will check with a few of my friends and will let you know if I have any takers. Unfortunately, I still have a good amount of Sterling left that I need to use up.

Cool, just let me know.

Ryan - You can still get in if you hurry. I am going to be placing the order once the last payment comes in.

What do you want to get?

Oh goodness. That is horrible. I hope he is doing ok. More importantly, I hope you and your family are doing ok. Please let me know is there is anything I can do.

Thanks everyone for paying so quickly. Might be a new record.

I will be placing the order today and will let everyone know when it ships so we'll all know when to expect it to arrive. Usually takes about a week via standard shipping.

Quick update. The order was placed today and I expect the tracking number via email by tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Once we know when the shipment is coming in, we can make arrangements for pickup/delivery.

Thanks again for everyone who participated!

According to UPS, it looks like the shipment is coming in next Wednesday, October 13th. Just letting everyone know for planning purposes. I will keep everyone's hops in the deep freeze until we can make arrangements for pick-up.

Back