Still learning the ropes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campber2

Reaction score
Hello Homebrewers!

I'm a relatively new homebrewer from Ohio that was recommended this site by a friend. I've made 8 batches so far, but still consider myself a newbie due to the fact that with every batch I've screwed some small part up (but they do make for good lessons). I have a kit from the local brew shop which is working out pretty well, and just bought another tank for a secondary which I'm excited to try out.

I've made an IPA, American Lager, Draught, Bock, Honey Wheat, Irish Stout, Nut Brown Ale, and Belgian White form various kit suppliers with pretty good results. They weren't ready to serve top shelf, but always seem to taste better to the brewer anyhow I guess. Lurking around the site thus far has really only proved to me that you can get as deep into this hobby (or lifestyle) as you want. I look forward to bombarding this site for some veteran advice!

Semper Fi :mug:

Back